BitcoinVend, a peer-to-peer marketplace and crypto payment platform, has announced today that they will integrate with the TrustSwap Launchpad for their token liquidity offering on February 24th at 9:00 AM PST.
BitcoinVend is an all-in-one app for mobile devices that makes crypto more accessible for people & businesses. The BitcoinVend app enables anyone with a smartphone to :
- Buy & sell anything with crypto
- Process payments
- Exchange peer-to-peer
And much more…
Challenges of Crypto Adoption
Despite growing awareness, crypto is not part of everyday life for most of the world and has not even come close to reaching its potential.
Some of the reasons include:
- It’s complicated for everyday people — The tech is complex with a steep learning curve.
- You cannot spend it on everyday items — Very few businesses accept it as a form of payment.
- Many people have mixed feelings about crypto — Lack of understanding has led to skepticism.
BitcoinVend solves these problems by offering a global digital marketplace in the palm of your hand.
How It works
BitcoinVend brings together seasoned crypto users, businesses, & newcomers alike.
It enables business to:
- Accept crypto in-store or online with no technical skills
- Sell products and services for crypto in a global marketplace
- Send & receive payments instantly in over 30 cryptocurrencies
- Auto-convert payments to local currency and withdraw to bank accounts
And much more. BitcoinVend makes cryptocurrency seamless.
It enables people to:
- Pay friends, family, & businesses
- Sell items or setup an online store and get paid in crypto
- List services and get paid in crypto
- Swap peer-to-peer between crypto and cash
The BitcoinVend team is on a mission to accelerate mainstream adoption and ensure that cryptocurrency becomes the default medium of exchange sooner rather than later. They have developed their all-in-one comprehensive solution with mass adoption in mind.
The BitcoinVend app is currently in Beta testing and will be launched in Q2 of this year.
The $BCVT Token
The BCVT token powers specific features and functionality which relate to user management, trust score, dispute resolution, and policy enforcement. BCVT token is the default unit of account for all fees and transactions.
Holding enough $BCVT will allow users to:
- Get discounted fees in the app or pay no fees at all
- Increase their “Trust Score” (increasing the willingness of other users to trade with them)
- Become “Mediators” who get paid a % of the transaction value for resolving disputes
- Vote on technology upgrades and feature integrations within the app
- Run nodes and receive a % of all transactions processed
In summary, the BCVT token gives a strong element of decentralization to the BitcoinVend platform. $BCVT is the default way of paying fees and it incentivizes usage in a multitude of ways. Furthermore, BCVT token incorporates game theory to align incentives to remove bad actors.
You can read more about this in the whitepaper, available here.
BitcoinVend Founding Team
Collectively, the BitcoinVend team has decades of experience in traditional business, blockchain, finance, software development, and marketing. The leadership team has worked with companies like Alibaba, GoDaddy, CocaCola, and Bitcoin.com and forged extensive relationships focused on everything from app development to marketing, trading technology, legal management, business development, and more.
BitcoinVend Token Offering Execution
The BitcoinVend ($BCVT) Token Offering will be executed on February 24th, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST by leveraging the TrustSwap Launchpad. Upon the conclusion of the offering, a Uniswap pool will be created on 1st March, 2021, and trading can commence for $BCVT token.
BitcoinVend will use TrustSwap for:
- Team token vesting
- Token holder vesting
- Liquidity locks
2.5% of the total $BCVT token supply will be distributed in a “SwapDrop” as follows:
- 1% will be given to the top 1000 SwapScores (snapshot taken at 9:00 am PST, February 24th) claimable on the TrustSwap Dashboard via a 3 month daily vesting contract.
- 1% of the total supply will be placed into a $BCVT farming pool where people can stake $SWAP and receive $BCVT.
- 0.5% will go to the TrustSwap Foundation.
For more information on the TrustSwap SwapScore and the token farming and vesting portals, please see the TrustSwap Dashboard here.
Token Allocations and Offering Details
Participation and Allocation
To participate in the BitcoinVend token offering, you must:
2) Not be domiciled in the USA or any UN-sanctioned countries.
3) Submit a complete application within the 12-hour launch window.
4) Successfully pass KYC verification.
Everyone who meets the requirements above is guaranteed an allocation. The $1.1M allocation will be split amongst all applicants based on tiers as follows:
To receive a 1X allocation, you can EITHER be staking 4,000 SWAP OR have a Swap Score of 2,500.
SwapScore is a rolling 60-day average of staked SWAP so the more SWAP you stake and the longer you have staked it, the higher your allocation multiplier will be. You can find your SwapScore here. The staking snapshot is taken when the launch begins on February 24th at 9:00 AM PST.
Individual maximum allocation amount will be determined after the 12-hour launch window closes and is directly influenced by participation levels.
Secure Launch Process
To ensure a smooth launch, BitcoinVend has agreed to:
1) Have their domain fully SSL certified one week prior to token sale date.
2) Have their domain protected by Cloudflare and share proof with TrustSwap one week prior to the token sale date.
3) Disclose the vesting schedule of all tokens, including team, strategic investors, private presale, influencers, etc.
4) Add no less than $200,000 of ETH liquidity on Uniswap immediately upon listing.
5) Distribute tokens to launchpad participants within one hour of Uniswap listing using multisend.io.
6) Lock liquidity within 3 hours of listing for no less than 60 days at http://team.finance/.
7) Provide the timeline for token distributions and distribute tokens within a one-hour window of the agreed-upon time.
8) Lock 75% or more of team & dev fund tokens for a minimum of thirty days on http://team.finance/ within 6 hours of funding liquidity on Uniswap.
9) Have at least one community moderator on each social platform (Discord, Telegram, etc.) actively available 24 hours a day for the first 7 days following the launch on Uniswap.
10) Use a Google form (no embedded third party) for KYC data collection to ensure a smooth experience for participants.
- Go to https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads at any time during the token offering event on February 24th from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM PST.
- Go through the steps listed to upload your documents and details.
- After twelve hours, the portal will close. There will be a waiting period of up to 72 hours as the BitcoinVend team finalizes internal processes.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an email indicating how much you are able to contribute along with payment details.
- Monitor your E-mail closely (including any “Spam” or “Promotions” folders). Once the email arrives, you will have 24 hours to send the funds.
What Should I Do to Prepare for the Launchpad?
- Based on the requirements set for a guaranteed allocation, stake your $SWAP tokens here before Feb. 24th 9:00 AM PST.
- Take a photo of your government-issued ID card (Passport, Driving License, or any other form of government-issued ID card that has your photo in it).
- Take a selfie of yourself holding the ID card along with a note that reads: “BitcoinVend”.
- Make sure to submit your form during the 12-hour application window from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM PST on Feb. 24th, 2021.
Learn More About BitcoinVend and the BCVT token
For more information on BitcoinVend and their $BCVT token, please read the White Paper and join their Telegram community using the links below.
- White Paper: https://bitcoinvend.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/BitcoinVend-Whitepaper-v1-6.pdf
- Website: https://bitcoinvend.com *(under development)*
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/bitcoinvend
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/bitcoinvendnews
**Disclaimer**: Launchpad dates and details are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. BitcoinVend is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer, with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.