Carbon, a global super ecosystem for creatives will collaborate with TrustSwap to aid in the execution of their token offering on May 26th, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST.
Carbon is the new home of creative commerce, uniting neobanking with fashion, digital fashion, art, music and NFTS. Neobanks, also known as challenger banks, harness the power of modern technology to give customers the financial services they want, where and when they need them. Neobanks operate exclusively online with no traditional bank branches.
Carbon’s global super ecosystem, for creatives, will consist of three parts:
The wallet has full Neo banking features and is plugged into Web 3.0, DeFi, and NFTs. Users can keep different currencies, crypto or NFTs seamlessly, all in one place. Additionally, one can spend or receive in Carbon’s native token, $GEMS. The Carbon wallet plugs the user directly into the Carbon AI Marketplace where users can explore, acquire, and collect digital and physical assets, from world class creators.
The Marketplace will consist of items in fashion, art, and music, including digital items selected from luxury and emerging brands. The Marketplace will be designed as a social platform, where an AI will carefully curate a user’s preferences and provide her with her very own Marketplace.
Up to 20% of all revenue from Carbon’s Marketplace will be shared back with the creative community which will drive the ecosystem and inspire passionate creatives. This could emerge in the form of fashion collections, exhibitions, music events, magazine editorials, concept ideas, short films, or launch parties and events. Carbon will also provide financial support for start-ups by depositing up to $1,000 into their Carbon wallets, every month, for a year.
Concerning DeFi, Carbon is working with both, centralised and decentralised exchanges. The user will be able to do token swaps as well as cross chain swaps. In terms of yield farming, Carbon will integrate with defi protocols such as Compound, Aave and Maker. From within the app the user can choose to put their assets into these protocols and generate APY on their holdings.
Finally, if a user wants to purchase an NFT from Carbon’s marketplace they can do so without having to hop through all the different hoops and platforms. This isn’t just limited to purchases on Carbon’s platform. With web3 connections, a user will be able to connect the Carbon wallet to other NFT platforms and use his assets from Carbon to purchase an NFT on Superrare for example.
Carbon is working with industry leaders in the VR/AR space. This will allow Carbon users buy a pair of, say, NFT Gucci sunglasses and use that digital asset through your camera to take pictures wearing it. The user can then share that photo with friends. The NFT becomes something social, shareable, and usable.
The Carbon Debit card and $GEMS token
Carbon will be working with the most exciting creatives in fashion, music, and art. Top GEMS holders will be showered with rewards and privileges. $GEMS will have huge utility both in the physical and digital world.
Straight after TGE, Carbon will have some heavy hitting staking pools with up to three digit APY that holders will be able to access through a staking portal on the Carbon Website.
Once the Carbon application is live, $GEMS will act as a form of key to access the ecosystem. Staking GEMS within the wallet will provide reward and privileges both in the application and in the real world, getting access to real world and virtual world gigs, parties, exhibitions and more.
The following infographic provides a wider spectrum of utility for the GEMS token.
Chad Pickard, Founder & CEO
Chad has vast knowledge and experience in art, photography and film direction. He is also an avid investor in crypto, fintech, fashion and e-commerce. The wide scope of Chad’s knowledge culminated in the creation of CARBON.
Claudia De-Meis, Co-Founder & COO
Claudia spent 10 years as a Fashion Editor at Harrods.com and is a Drapers Digital Award winner. Claudia has worked with the largest luxury fashion brands and publications in the world.
David Grigoryan, Finance & Wallet Sector
David is an experienced banking technologist working with some of the largest banks in the world such as ING and Deutsche Bank. He was also instrumental in helping to lead Vol1 to acquisition from Genesis Trading.
James Kirkby, CTO
James is a Blockchain engineer and Architect. He was the previous Lead Architect at Modebank, a London Stock Exchange listed Bitcoin Bank.
Dan Worthington, Events Director
Dan is also the Founder & CEO of Rosco Productions- one of the biggest global, independent, full-service, fashion production companies in the world.
Vanessa Reid, Advisor/ECD
Vanessa boasts an impressive background as an industry leading Stylist & Brand Consultant.
Carbon Token Offering Details
The Carbon token offering will be executed by leveraging the TrustSwap Launchpad. Upon the successful conclusion of the offering, a Uniswap pool will be created on May 31st, 2021 and trading of $GEMS can commence.
TrustSwap technology utilizes simple and secure peer-to-peer transactions via TrustSwap SmartLaunch™ which ensures that Carbon and its community can transact securely and without the fear of participants or team members negatively impacting the markets following the public offering. TrustSwap’s Time-based SmartLock™ ensures a methodical distribution to mitigate the risk of unauthorized token transfers.
Carbon will use TrustSwap SmartLocks for:
- Team token vesting
- Token holder vesting
- Liquidity locks
Secure Launch Process
To ensure a smooth launch, Carbon has already:
- Secured the website with SSL certificates
- Had the domain protected by Cloudflare and implemented secure VPNs to be conformant to best practice guidelines
- Performed penetration testing and PCI ASV Scanning
Carbon also commits to:
- Disclose the vesting schedule of all tokens, including team, strategic investors, private presale, influencers, etc.
- Authorize the addition of no less than $150,000 of ETH liquidity on Uniswap immediately upon listing.
- Distribute tokens to launchpad participants within one hour of Uniswap listing using Multisender according to the schedule.
- Provide the timeline for token distributions and distribute tokens within one hour of the agreed upon time.
- Have at least one community moderator on each social platform (Discord, Telegram, etc.) actively available 24 hours a day for the first 7 days following the launch on Uniswap.
Participation and Allocation
Anyone, including those outside the TrustSwap ecosystem, are eligible to apply for participation in the $GEMS token offering granted they meet jurisdictional restrictions. However, application does not guarantee an allocation. If the $GEMS token offering becomes over-subscribed (due to pledges exceeding the $1.6M hard cap), priority allocations will be given to the TrustSwap community as follows:
To check your SwapScore, ranking, and other staking stats, login to the TrustSwap Dashboard.
NOTE: An active stake as of 9 am PST of 26th May 2021 is required to be eligible for an allocation based on “Staked Swap” tiers
A Step-By-Step Guide
1. On May 26th, 2021 between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM PST, head
2. Go through the steps listed and upload your KYC documents.
**NOTE** If your KYC has already been approved in Sekuritance’s System, you do not have to upload ID card, Selfie, or Proof of Residence documents, as they are already stored in the system.
3. If you have not previously been approved with Sekuritance, have the following documents handy as you will be asked for them:
· Proof of identity (Passport, Drivers License, or Government-issued ID card) including clear, complete photos of both the front and back of the ID card (or both the front cover and photo page of the Passport).
· Selfie with the proof of identity document and a note reading “Carbon IEO May 2021”
4. The portal closes after 12 hours. There will be a waiting period of up to 48 hours as the Carbon team finalizes internal processes.
5. Approved participants will be contacted via email and the TrustSwap Dashboard Messaging System (log in with your registered wallet to see your messages) with allocation details and payment instructions. You will have 24 hours to send the funds.
$GEMS will be live on Uniswap on May 31st.
What Should I Do to Prepare for the Offering?
- Based on the requirements set for a guaranteed allocation, stake
your $SWAP tokens here before the deadline mentioned above.
- Submit your details and documents at any point during the 12 hours window at https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads.
Learn more about Carbon
Who Can Participate In The $GEMS Token Offering?
Anyone not domiciled in the USA or UN sanctioned countries can participate in the Carbon token sale.
*The eligible countries list is selected by Carbon. If your country is not listed, this does not mean you are ineligible for future TrustSwap Launchpad projects.
** Launchpad dates are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. Carbon is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer, with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.