This is a transcription of the AMA session with Sean and Julian from the GLITCH team. The AMA was hosted by TrustSwap in our Telegram chat room on January 8th, 2021.
- What did you do before crypto, how did you get into crypto and did you have any other venture in crypto previous to being involved with Glitch?
Hey guys I’m Sean a DeFi Enthusiast and Cryptocurrency advocate since 2015. I’ve successfully lead the creation, development and acquisition of multiple SAS based solutions and products. Previously, I was co-founder and Head of Sales for Staffbooks, Founder of Digital 4 group, and worked in Business Development for DTS.
Hey guys my name is Julian. Before Glitch Finance I was with HelloGold in Malaysia doing special projects and COO across the group after having been a Project Manager for SHAL in Southern Africa
2. How many people are in the team? And For how long have you been working on Glitch? Why team members are not publicly listed on the website yet. Who are the advisors and any partnerships?
We initially were not going to announce any team members but it became apparent that this was required for the public to build any trust. Our team consist of three Managers, 8 Developers and a team of advisors. We will be rolling out more partnerships in the coming and will soon announce our liquidity partner.
3. What problem(s) does Glitch solve and why is it important?
The main problem we see is speed, scalability and network fees. GLITCH has been developed to address these problems deliberately with high TPS and supporting the low network fees with a revenue-share model.
4. Why should I invest in glitch? What sets you apart from the competition?
Our value proposition is straight forward, we also have a fixed supply of tokens and a circulation supply is transparent with the use of Trustswap.
5. How does the Glitch team plan to adapt to the hyper-fast and changing crypto environment?
Our business model is to stay agile. That being said when we looked at developing GLITCH Protocol we looked at a complex market and are providing a simple solution. High speed and low fees which will always be a welcomed characteristic in the space for the foreseeable future.
6. Who are your biggest competitors, and how do you plan to compete?
We see our main competitors as Avalanche and EOS. Our clear advantages are our extremely low fees and high speeds. Also our built in profit sharing model also puts us ahead of the game.
7. Why did you choose the name GLITCH?
We saw a glitch in the DeFi network and we are here to fix it.
8. Is there a glitch protocol github page?
There is a github page with private repos as we are in the middle of testing and once we have completed testing we will slowly make the SC repos public.
9. What will the be first products in your roadmap, and what is the current status of the progress?
In the short term we have a LP mining SC live on after the public round and with the launch of the GLITCH blockchain we will have the GEX and BRIDGE and hopefully more.
10. Glitch recently announced a primary oracle partner- API3. Why were they chosen over there competitors such as Chainlink, DIA, BAND, etc?
API3 is solving a different oracle problem and provides 1st party oracles. This is inline with our low cost and security objectives.
The GLITCH token will be launching January 11th on the TrustSwap Launchpad. For token offering participation details, please click here:
Do you still have questions?
Join the GLITCH community and ask away!