KelVPN, the first deanon-proof and quantum-safe decentralized VPN (powered by Cellframe), has announced that they will collaborate with TrustSwap on a FlashLaunch for their KEL token offering on April 12th 2021, at 9:00 AM PST.
KelVPN offers one-click access to a new level of privacy and security combined with high-speed data supporting up to 8k+ video streaming.
KelVPN — Key Features
- Security — Looking at the competitive market of online security and privacy, KelVPN is able to stand out by leveraging Cellframe’s modern post-quantum encryption that guarantees the highest-level security for KelVPN users, even when quantum computing inevitably advances to a stage of risk for most encryptions.
- Privacy — Various VPNs have been revealed to be selling user-data to corporations. KelVPN tackles the pressing issue of privacy through decentralization by operating on top of Cellframe’s decentralized network where all traffic is distributed between different nodes. This removes the presence of a central point of control and ensures that KelVPN cannot collect logs, spy, or sell your data.
- Performance — Regular VPNs often experience a drop in network quality as users compete for the bandwidth of a single server. In contrast, KelVPN operates by having nodes to add bandwidth. This way, traffic is efficiently routed through the web of nodes for a more streamlined process resulting in a higher quality of service.
- Interoperability — Through the interoperable nature of KelVPN, diverse use cases can be found both within and outside of the Cellframe ecosystem. The KelVPN team’s primary vision is to look beyond its VPN functionality and develop it into a privacy hub with cross-chain operationality.
KEL Token Utility
- Payment: after Cellframe’s mainnet launch, KEL token can be staked in a conditioned transaction that will be spent during your KelVPN usage.
- Governance: KEL token holders will be able to vote on proposals.
- Staking: Stakers will get rewarded with platform fees.
For more information about KelVPN, please visit https://kelvpn.com.
Participation and Allocation
- Each FlashLaunch will have a set individual allocation of exactly $500 per person. There will be 211 allocations available in this FlashLaunch and 5 more reserved for Golden Ticket holders.
- Anyone who registers during the 12-hour FlashLaunch window will be eligible for an entry to receive an allocation as long as they have either 4000+ SWAP actively staked or a SwapScore of at least 2500 when the FlashLaunch starts.
- Applicants to the FlashLaunch can apply on the launch day between 9AM and 9PM PST at https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads.
- Once all applications are registered, a specific number of tickets will be assigned to each participant based on their SwapScore or Staked $SWAP (see table below). The snapshot for the ticket allocation will be taken at 9 AM PST on April 12th, 2021 and SWAP must be actively staked at that time to be counted.
- There will be a random drawing for the $500 allocations. The more entries you have, the higher your chance of being selected (see table below).
- Each person can only win once per project. KYC verification is required and jurisdictional restrictions apply.
- 5 “Golden Ticket” NFTs will be minted by TrustSwap which will each unlock access to a guaranteed $500 allocation for that specific launch (pending KYC verification).
- These NFT’s will be initially sold at auction by TrustSwap here on Rarible.com. The auction will run until April 11th at 9AM PST (24 hours prior to the FlashLaunch).
- The top 5 highest bids at that time will win the NFT’s. There is no minimum bid. To visit the auction click here
- The Golden Ticket NFT’s can be traded and resold on any NFT marketplace for 24 hours prior to the FlashLaunch.
- Whoever holds the NFT at the “snapshot” time when the launch begins will be whitelisted for an allocation (pending KYC). The snapshot for this will be taken at 9 am PST on April 12th, 2021.
- Only one Golden Ticket can be used per FlashLaunch but those who win the drawing can also use a Golden Ticket to receive an additional $500 allocation for a maximum total of $1000.
- 10% of the proceeds from Golden Ticket sales will go to the Eden Reforestation Project, a non-profit focused on planting trees and saving lives.
Secure Launch Process
To ensure a smooth launch, the KelVPN team has agreed to:
- Have their domain fully SSL certified one week prior to token sale date.
- Have their domain protected by Cloudflare and share proof with TrustSwap one week prior to the token sale date.
- Disclose the vesting schedule of all tokens, including team, strategic investors, private presale, influencers, etc.
- Add no less than $150,000 of ETH liquidity on Uniswap immediately upon listing.
- Distribute tokens to launchpad participants within one hour of Uniswap listing.
- Lock liquidity within 3 hours of listing for no less than 60 days at http://team.finance/.
- Provide the timeline for token distributions and distribute tokens within a one-hour window of the agreed-upon time.
- Lock 75% or more of team & dev fund tokens for a minimum of thirty days on http://team.finance/ within 6 hours of funding liquidity on Uniswap.
- Have at least one community moderator on each social platform (Discord, Telegram, etc.) actively available 24 hours a day for the first 7 days following the launch on Uniswap.
- At any time on April 12th from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM PST, go to https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads and click the button to apply and fill out the form.
- Applicants will be given a number of tickets into a random drawing relative to their SwapScore (see above chart for details).
- Winners of the draw will be contacted via TrustSwap’s Dashboard Messaging System within 24 hrs to provide their KYC documents. Once the message arrives, you will have 18 hours to provide your KYC details.
- Approved participants will be contacted again via TrustSwap’s Dashboard Messaging System with payment instructions.
- 5 allocations will be reserved for Golden Ticket Holders
- Additional 50 people selected in the drawing will be on ‘stand-by’ and will have the first option to participate if there are any unsold tokens after the initial rounds are complete including any unused Golden Tickets.
- Uniswap Listing date: April 17th, 2021
Who Can Participate?
Individuals with Citizenship and/or Residency status in the United States or any UN-sanctioned countries are not eligible to participate.
DISCLAIMER: Launchpad dates and details are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. KelVPN is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.