MOAR Finance (MOAR), the team behind a derivative-aware, capital efficient DeFi lending platform, has announced today that they will collaborate with Trustswap to aid in the execution of their token offering on April 16th, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST.
DeFi’s meteoric rise over the past year is extraordinary. The total value locked (TVL) in DeFi (primarily Ethereum) peaked in March 2021 at around $46 billion. Lending, a core primitive of financial infrastructure, has absorbed the most DeFi capital with roughly $23 billion (50%) of DeFi’s TVL.
In spite of its voracious pace, it’s clear that DeFi’s remarkable growth has reached a form of invisible asymptote. Challenges include: inefficient capital utilization due to overcollateralization, limited use of financial derivatives well-proven by TradFi, siloed protocols, prohibitive gas costs, and smart contract event risk.
MOAR brings the best of TradFi instruments such as options and interest rate swaps into the DeFi world increasing capital efficiency of DeFi’s assets. At the same time, MOAR’s goal is to build on the maturing cross-chain protocols, both in the aspects of technology and ecosystem growth, and address constraints such as high gas costs and limited asset exchange to create a borderless lending platform.
- Multi-asset: Not only will multiple cryptocurrencies be supported, but also multiple asset types of those currencies. Starting with option asset types in the form of C-OP (Collateral Optimization Protection), MOAR will expand to other derivatives, such as rate swaps, bringing even more TradFi instruments into DeFi.
- Optimized: In a nod to our roots of UNION’s C-OP, MOAR is about optimizing capital efficiency. The platform is built to be compatible and with consideration for UNION products on day 1. The platform seeks to optimize collateral utilization, return streams, gas efficiency, liquidation protection, and more.
- Automatic: Smart contracts have enabled disruptive automation in finance and other industries. However, those automations are still split across different projects that, for the average DeFi consumer, make them inaccessible. MOAR leverages composability to create a one-stop, one-click experience for mass adoption.
- Return: Finance is about enabling returns for both people with capital and those seeking capital. People with capital earn income by lending or investing to people seeking capital in order to build new sources of returns. MOAR provides decentralized money-market lending enhanced with sophisticated financial tooling.
For more information about MOAR, please visit https://moardefi.finance
A utility token that confers operational voting powers to holders is essential for a thriving decentralized project.
MOAR token will be used to vote on operational aspects of the lending platform including, but not limited to: borrow/deposit rates, which tokens to support, risk parameters of derivative composition, incentives to increase TVL. In addition, MOAR will also be used as an incentive to reward liquidity providers and provide discounted borrow costs and enhanced yield generation. MOAR itself can be used as a collateral for money market lending purposes.
Participation and Allocation
- Each FlashLaunch will have a set individual allocation of exactly $500 per person. There will be 265 allocations available in this FlashLaunch and 5 more reserved for Golden Ticket holders.
- Anyone who registers during the 12-hour FlashLaunch window will be eligible for an entry to receive an allocation as long as they have either 4000+ SWAP actively staked or a SwapScore of at least 2500 when the FlashLaunch starts.
- Applicants to the FlashLaunch can apply on the launch day between 9AM and 9PM PST at https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads.
- Once all applications are registered, a specific number of tickets will be assigned to each participant based on their SwapScore or Staked $SWAP (see table below). The snapshot for the ticket allocation will be taken at 9 AM PST on April 16th, 2021 and SWAP must be actively staked at that time to be counted.
- There will be a random drawing for the $500 allocations. The more entries you have, the higher your chance of being selected (see table below).
- Each person can only win once per project. KYC verification is required and jurisdictional restrictions apply.
- 5 “Golden Ticket” NFTs will be minted by TrustSwap which will each unlock access to a guaranteed $500 allocation for this specific FlashLaunch (pending KYC verification).
*Note: Golden Tickets are not redeemable for tokens. They allow the holder to bypass the random drawing and participate in the token offering.
- These NFT’s will be initially sold at auction by TrustSwap here on Rarible.com. The auction will run until April 15th at 9AM PST (24 hours prior to the FlashLaunch).
- The top 5 highest bids at that time will win the NFT’s. There is no minimum bid. To visit the auction click here
- The Golden Ticket NFT’s can be traded and resold on any NFT marketplace for 24 hours prior to the FlashLaunch.
- Whoever holds the NFT at the “snapshot” time when the launch begins will bypass the random drawing process and be whitelisted for an allocation (pending KYC). The snapshot for this will be taken at 9 am PST on April 16th, 2021.
- Only one Golden Ticket can be used per individual but those who win the drawing can also use a Golden Ticket to receive an additional $500 allocation for a maximum total of $1000.
- 10% of the proceeds from Golden Ticket sales will go to the Eden Reforestation Project, a non-profit focused on planting trees and saving lives.
Secure Launch Process
To ensure a smooth launch, the MOAR Finance team has agreed to:
- Have their domain fully SSL certified one week prior to token sale date.
- Have their domain protected by Cloudflare and share proof with TrustSwap one week prior to the token sale date.
- Disclose the vesting schedule of all tokens, including team, strategic investors, private presale, influencers, etc.
- Add no less than $150,000 of ETH liquidity on Uniswap immediately upon listing.
- Distribute tokens to launchpad participants within one hour of Uniswap listing.
- Lock liquidity within 3 hours of listing for no less than 60 days at http://team.finance/.
- Provide the timeline for token distributions and distribute tokens within a one-hour window of the agreed-upon time.
- Lock 75% or more of team & dev fund tokens for a minimum of thirty days on http://team.finance/ within 6 hours of funding liquidity on Uniswap.
- Have at least one community moderator on each social platform (Discord, Telegram, etc.) actively available 24 hours a day for the first 7 days following the launch on Uniswap.
- At any time on April 16th from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM PST, go to https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads and click the button to apply and fill out the form.
- Applicants will be given a number of tickets into a random drawing relative to their SwapScore (see above chart for details).
- Winners of the draw will be contacted via TrustSwap’s Dashboard Messaging System within 24 hrs to provide their KYC documents. Once the message arrives, you will have 18 hours to provide your KYC details.
- Approved participants will be contacted again via TrustSwap’s Dashboard Messaging System with payment instructions.
- 5 allocations will be reserved for Golden Ticket Holders
- Additional 50 people selected in the drawing will be on ‘stand-by’ and will have the first option to participate if there are any unsold tokens after the initial rounds are complete including any unused Golden Tickets.
- Uniswap Listing date: April 21st, 2021
Who Can Participate?
Individuals with Citizenship and/or Residency status in the United States, China, or any UN-sanctioned countries are not eligible to participate in the MOAR FlashLaunch.
DISCLAIMER: Launchpad dates and details are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. MOAR Finance is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.