MobiFi, a financial orchestration platform for Mobility as a Service (MaaS), has announced plans to use TrustSwap to execute their token offering on April 2nd, 2021 starting at 9:00 AM PST.
The team behind MobiFi is tackling the inefficiency and unsustainability of our current transportation systems. By working closely with industry experts, MobiFi discovered that most mobility systems are fragmented, inflexible, and disconnected, leading consumers to make suboptimal decisions.
The remedy for this is MobiFi — a comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solution that simplifies the mess of transportation services that many consumers face while also allowing them to earn on their mobility credit via DeFi.
The MobiFi platform and tokenized payment system will boost mobility service provider efficiency and incentivize users to make more sustainable transportation decisions. MobiFi aims to provide greater flexibility while also layering unique incentives onto the user experience creating an innovative new gateway to Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
MobiFi’s Dual-token System
MobiFi’s comprehensive platform will be an identity device, a wallet, and a place where users can enjoy all the mobility services. The element that makes it all work is a dual-token mobility credit system. These blockchain-connected tokens serve as means of communication between the MobiFi mobility platform (MaaS) and finance platform and as a trusted transaction channel within and beyond the mobility ecosystem.
MobiFi will simultaneously live on top of Corda and public blockchains like Ethereum. Rather than having their own validator node-set and building this infrastructure from scratch, MobiFi will be utilizing Ethereum to offer users the ability to participate in the DeFi ecosystem. At the same time, the project will be using the internal “SMile” token on Corda’s permissioned ledger to power high-frequency applications and serve regulated businesses.
The Corda Bridge
MobiFi is currently exploring ways to build the first-ever Corda-Polkadot bridge. This will set an important industry precedent and connect SMiles with the broader crypto ecosystem. By digitizing mobility credit and plugging it into public blockchains, MobiFi is attempting to create an entirely new set of usage possibilities with seamless communication between the MobiFi economy, Corda Dapps, and the broader Polkadot ecosystem becomes possible.
The bridge will also support token transfers, general asset transfers (e.g., NFTs), cross-chain arbitrary data, and hybrid cross-chain applications in the long term. Among other things, this means that MobiFi will enable users to turn the cash trapped inside their mobility card into a live yield generator. In addition, MobiFi will give users an on and offramp into fiat, other stable coins, and further yield generation opportunities.
For more information about MobiFi, please visit https://mobifi.io/
MobiFi’s founding team is drawn from the Things Protocol and includes visionaries, blockchain industry experts, and top-level developers. The project’s mentorship and advisory leadership has extensive knowledge and comes from R3’s Venture Development Program, Falcon Private Bank, F10, and Topping Capital.
Participation and Allocation
- Each FlashLaunch will have a set individual allocation of exactly $500 per person. There will be 463 allocations available in the FlashLaunch and 10 more reserved for Golden Ticket holders.
- Anyone who registers during the 12-hour FlashLaunch window will be eligible for an entry to receive an allocation as long as they have either 4000+ SWAP actively staked or a SwapScore of at least 2500 when the FlashLaunch starts.
- Applicants to the FlashLaunch can apply on the launch day between 9AM and 9PM PST at https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads.
- Once all applications are registered, a specific number of tickets will be assigned to each participant based on their SwapScore or Staked $SWAP (see table below). The snapshot for the ticket allocation will be taken at 9 am PST on April 2nd, 2021 and SWAP must be actively staked at that time to be counted.
- There will be a random drawing for the $500 allocations. The more entries you have, the higher your chance of being selected (see table below).
- Each person can only win once per project. KYC verification is required and jurisdictional restrictions apply.
- 10 “Golden Ticket” NFTs will be minted by TrustSwap which will each unlock access to a guaranteed $500 allocation for that specific launch (pending KYC verification).
- These NFT’s will be initially sold at auction by TrustSwap here on Rarible.com. The auction will run until April 1st at 9AM PST (24 hours prior to the FlashLaunch).
- The top 10 highest bids at that time will win the NFT’s. There is no minimum bid. To visit the auction click here
- The Golden Ticket NFT’s can be traded and resold on any NFT marketplace for 24 hours prior to the FlashLaunch.
- Whoever holds the NFT at the “snapshot” time when the launch begins will be whitelisted for an allocation (pending KYC). The snapshot for this will be taken at 9 am PST on April 2nd, 2021.
- Only one Golden Ticket can be used per FlashLaunch but those who win the drawing can also use a Golden Ticket to receive an additional $500 allocation for a maximum total of $1000.
- 10% of the proceeds from Golden Ticket sales will go to the Eden Reforestation Project, a non-profit focused on planting trees and saving lives.
Secure Launch Process
To ensure a smooth launch, the MobiFi team has agreed to:
- Have their domain fully SSL certified one week prior to token sale date.
- Have their domain protected by Cloudflare and share proof with TrustSwap one week prior to the token sale date.
- Disclose the vesting schedule of all tokens, including team, strategic investors, private presale, influencers, etc.
- Add no less than $100,000 of ETH liquidity on Uniswap immediately upon listing.
- Distribute tokens to launchpad participants within one hour of Uniswap listing using multisend.io.
- Lock liquidity within 3 hours of listing for no less than 60 days at http://team.finance/.
- Provide the timeline for token distributions and distribute tokens within a one-hour window of the agreed-upon time.
- Lock 75% or more of team & dev fund tokens for a minimum of thirty days on http://team.finance/ within 6 hours of funding liquidity on Uniswap.
- Have at least one community moderator on each social platform (Discord, Telegram, etc.) actively available 24 hours a day for the first 7 days following the launch on Uniswap.
- At any time on April 2nd from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM PST, go to https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads and click the button to apply and fill out the form.
- Applicants will be given a number of tickets into a random drawing relative to their SwapScore (see above chart for details).
- Winners of the draw will be contacted via Email within 36 hrs to provide their KYC documents. Monitor your E-mail closely (including any “Spam” or “Promotions” folders). Once the email arrives, you will have 24 hours to provide your KYC details.
- Approved participants will be contacted again via email with payment instructions.
- Ten allocations will be reserved for Golden Ticket Holders
- The last 10 people selected in the drawing will be on ‘stand-by’ and will have the first option to participate if there are any unsold tokens after the initial rounds are complete including any unused Golden Tickets.
- Uniswap Listing date: April 6th, 2021
Who Can Participate?
Individuals with Citizenship and/or Residency status in any of the following countries are not eligible to participate:
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Burma, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Cote D’Ivoire, Ukraine, Croatia, Cuba, Herzegovina, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
DISCLAIMER: Launchpad dates and details are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. MobiFi is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.