This document outlines what you need to do in order to get ready to receive and trade Yieldly (YLDY) tokens with your Algorand wallet.
Required — Get the Algorand wallet (Desktop)
- MyAlgoWallet is the official wallet for Yieldly. You can download that here — https://wallet.myalgo.com/home
- Next, go to https://yieldly.finance/resources/myalgowallet-setup/ to get directions for setting up your wallet.
- After your wallet is set up, use the following steps to connect your wallet to Yieldly — https://yieldly.finance/resources/connect-yieldly-with-myalgowallet/
Optional — Get a mobile Algorand wallet
- Go to https://algorandwallet.com/ and download the wallet application for your smartphone from your phone’s version of an app store.
- Next, follow the directions for setting up your initial wallet credentials here https://algorandwallet.com/support/getting-started/setting-up-your-algorand-wallet
- Then, create your account. You can find directions for this step here — https://algorandwallet.com/support/getting-started/creating-a-new-account
- Once your account is created, you need to get your wallet address. Directions for that can be found here — https://algorandwallet.com/support/getting-started/finding-your-algorand-address
- You should then be able to “Add new asset” and search for the YLDY token under the “All” tab.
Receiving your allocation
If you have registered for this allocation with TrustSwap, your tokens will be automatically airdropped to your Algorand wallet every month.
If you would like to see the balance of your allocations, log in to your TrustSwap dashboard here https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/claimtokens
Make sure that your MetaMask wallet is connected to the Ethereum Mainnet (ERC-20) in order to see your allocations when they arrive.
The YLDY token exists as an Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) of the Algorand network. You can access the Algorand explorer here: https://algoexplorer.io
AlgoExplorer provides analytics data, API, and application state details on Algorand. Before receiving YLDY your Algorand address needs to “opt-in” to the asset adding it to your wallet by finding the asset ID and paying a small transaction fee of .001 ALGOs.
You can purchase ALGO from Coinbase, Binance or other exchanges and send them to the wallet address you have set up above.
Enter your Algorand address in the search bar, after which you can scroll down to the ‘Transfers’ tab and you will see the transaction history for your account (including and YLDY token transactions).
REMINDER — To trade on the Algorand network, you will need an Algorand wallet funded with ALGO for transaction fees.
Please find the video guides showing you how to use the Yieldly platform and MyAlgoWallet (Web Wallet) setup here: https://yieldly.finance/resources/
If you are new to Algorand, the following tutorial is a useful guide to setting up and funding your Algorand Wallet (Mobile App): https://algorandwallet.com/support/getting-started/creating-a-new-account/
If you have any trouble setting up your wallet or finding your tokens, please contact Yieldly support via Telegram at https://t.me/yieldly