TrustSwap + Avalanche ( So Far )
TrustSwap’s mission is to increase the adoption of cryptocurrency across the world for both businesses and individuals. This is a multi-chain endeavor, and we believe the Avalanche Network is a priority focus for onboarding people into cryptocurrency.
To date, TrustSwap has already catalyzed some major growth in the Avalanche Network, and we continue to do more each day to support the growth of the Avalanche ecosystem. So far, as an early supporter, TrustSwap launched the first-ever IDO on Avalanche, and many others since then with phenomenal success. With ample more Avalanche Network IDO’s supported by TrustSwap on the horizon, make sure to keep your eyes on the TrustSwap announcement channels!
TrustSwap also is the leader in token locks and liquidity locks on the Avalanche Network, with tens of millions secured using Team Finance.
$SWAP Joins the Avalanche Network on Pangolin Exchange!
To further integrate with the Avalanche community, TrustSwap has joined forces with Avalanche to host the $SWAP token on their bridge. This bridge allows users to move $SWAP back-and-forth between the Ethereum chain and the Avalanche chain to facilitate less-expensive transfer fees on the Avalanche Network when there is Ethereum Network congestion. $SWAP is now tradeable and purchasable on the Pangolin exchange. Pangolin works exactly the same as Uniswap, the only difference is that AVAX is what is used to pay the gas fee, instead of ETH. By integrating the SWAP token on the Avalanche chain, TrustSwap allows smaller traders and users to use a decentralized exchange to actively trade or stake SWAP tokens without spending high gas fees.
How to Use the Bridge
To bridge your SWAP tokens over onto the Avalanche Network, follow the steps below
1) Head to https://bridge.avax.network/login
2) Connect your Metamask/Coinbase Wallet
3) Select SWAP token on the drop-down menu
4) Add the number of tokens that you want to bridge
5) Click on “Transfer”
6) After a couple of minutes you will have your SWAP tokens converted to the Avalanche chain.
7) Now you can trade SWAP on PangolinSwap or farm tokens on the TrustSwap Dashboard. Make sure you have a couple of AVAX tokens for the gas fees.
Looking to the Future
1) Expect to see more Avalanche launches on the TrustSwap Launchpad.
2) Keep your eyes open for the VSO/SWAP farming pool here
3) Watch for Avalanche to be added to “Mint”, allowing anyone in the world to create fully-customizable AVAX tokens within seconds, for free.
*** Buy $SWAP on Pangolin here ***
Q: Does this mean the total supply of $SWAP increases?
A: Nope! The total supply stays the same. When moving $SWAP to the Avalanche Network, it is removed from the Ethereum Network, and vise-versa.