YDragon Announces YDR Token Offering on TrustSwap Launchpad Aug. 13th
YDragon, a cross-chain index fund ecosystem with yield bearing collateral, has announced that they will collaborate with TrustSwap to aid in the execution of their token offering on August 13th, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST.
What is YDragon?
While the meteoric rise of DeFi and blockchain-native projects (thanks to Ethereum smart contracts) has lead to an explosion of innovations and product offerings in a very short period of time, it has also left the average crypto investor/trader in an environment rife with hurdles: massive overhead in terms of required due diligence, laborious and costly transactions, and unnecessary losses. While some have found success in sifting through the wild jungle presented to them, many others have been victimized by the severe lack of tools that could otherwise limit their risk and subsequent losses.
YDragon is a set of DeFi tools that aims to provide that much needed guidance by providing a brand new way of investing in multiple assets and yield farming protocols at once. It takes the traditional finance approach of investing in baskets of assets, but it uses the power of the blockchain to automate the process and remove counterparty risk. Instead of relying on a portfolio manager, it relies on smart contracts to make decisions. Instead of making your assets work for the benefit of the fund management firm, it redistributes yield farm rewards directly to investors.
YDragon’s main objective is to offer investors exposure to the best of DeFi, be it established protocols or up-and-coming dark horses, in a responsible and risk-mitigating way that treats investor capital with the utmost respect.
How Does YDragon work?
The YDragon ecosystem is comprised of 2 main products:
- Index Funds: An index is a fund whose performance tracks a specified basket of underlying assets. Diversification is at the core of YDragon and indexes are the primary vehicles through which investors will be able to invest responsibly. Set on a rolling release schedule, YDragon will be offering baskets of assets that vary in their mission statement: some will offer exposure to assets native to a specific blockchain, others will offer exposure to a specific market segment or niche. YDragon’s first foray into the index space will be bringing together the best of what the Binance Smart Chain has to offer, branding it the BSCX.
- Staking Platform: In addition to gaining exposure to a diversified set of assets, investing in YDragon indexes grants users the opportunity to gain exposure to many safe and popular yield farming protocols. When users invest in YDragon indexes, their funds are used to purchase the underlying assets that the index represents. Those funds are then partially invested in a hand-picked set of yield farming protocols. The rewards generated through such second-order investment activities are then offered back to investors through YDragon’s native staking platform. Current index and YDR token investors will be able to earn an additional source of income by staking their tokens on YDragon’s native platform.
For more information about YDragon, please visit https://ydragon.io
The YDR token will be used for both decentralized governance and staking.
YDR token holders will be able to participate in the decision-making process of current and future YDragon index offerings, including but not limited to:
- Index composition: which assets are chosen to be included in an index
- Asset weights: what proportion of an index should an asset represent
- Yield farming protocols: which third-party protocols should be used to generate rewards, which should not
- Staking reward allocations: what percentage of the rewards pool should be distributed to a specific staking pool
- Staking reward schedules: what staking schedules should be offered
While staking index tokens earns rewards generated from that particular index, YDR token staking earns rewards from all indexes offered by YDragon. A portion of the reward pool of every index will be offered back to YDR token stakers. YDragon also plans to leverage partnerships to offer YDR token staking on third party platforms.
YDragon Token Offering Details
The YDragon Token Offering will be executed by leveraging the TrustSwap Launchpad. Upon the successful conclusion of the offering, a Uniswap pool will be created on August 18th, 2021, and trading can commence for use of $YDR.
TrustSwap technology utilizes simple and secure peer-to-peer transactions via TrustSwap SmartLaunch™ which ensures that YDragon and its community can transact securely and without the fear of participants or team members negatively impacting the markets following the public offering. TrustSwap’s Time-based SmartLock™ ensures a methodical distribution to mitigate the risk of unauthorized token transfers.
YDragon will use TrustSwap SmartLocks for:
- Team token vesting
- Token holder vesting
- Liquidity locks
YDR will be launching simultaneously on two blockchains: Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. The TrustSwap Launchpad will support the Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens while BSC tokens will be available on BSCPad.
Secure Launch Process
To ensure a smooth launch, YDragon has already:
1) secured the website with SSL certificates
2) Had the domain protected by Cloudflare and implemented secure VPNs to be conformant to best practice Guidelines
3) Performed penetration testing and PCI ASV Scanning
1) Disclose the vesting schedule of all tokens, including team, strategic investors, private presale, influencers, etc.
2) Authorize the addition of no less than $200,000 of ETH liquidity on Uniswap immediately upon listing.
3) Distribute tokens to launchpad participants within one hour of Uniswap listing using Multisender according to the schedule.
4) Provide the timeline for token distributions and distribute tokens within one hour of the agreed upon time.
5) Have at least one community moderator on each social platform (Discord, Telegram, etc.) actively available 24 hours a day for the first 7 days following the launch on Uniswap.
Participation and Allocation
Anyone, including those outside the TrustSwap ecosystem, are eligible to apply for participation in the YDR token offering granted they meet jurisdictional restrictions; however application does not guarantee an allocation.
If the token offering becomes over-subscribed (due to pledges exceeding the $800,000 hard cap), priority allocations will be given to the TrustSwap community as follows:
To check your SwapScore, ranking, and other staking stats, login to the TrustSwap Dashboard.
NOTE: An active stake as of 9 am PST of August 13th, 2021 is required to be eligible for an allocation based on “Staked Swap” tiers.
1. On August 13th, 2021 at 9 AM PST, the Launchpad portal will open for 24 hours during which time you can go to http://launchpad.trustswap.org/.
2. Go through the steps listed and upload your KYC documents if required.
Note: If you have already registered with Sekuritance in the past 90 days, you may not need to provide new KYC documents.
3. Have the following documents handy as you may be asked for them:
- Proof of identity (Passport, Drivers License, or Government-issued ID card) including clear, complete photos of both the front and back of the ID card (or both the front cover and photo page of the Passport).
- Selfie with the proof of identity document and a note reading “YDragon August 2021”
4. After twenty-four hours, the portal will close. There will be a waiting period of up to 48 hours as the team finalizes internal processes.
5. Approved participants will be contacted via the TrustSwap’s Dashboard Messaging System with payment instructions. Log in with your registered wallet to see your messages.
If your application is successful, you will receive an email indicating how much you are able to contribute to the token offering. You will have 24 hours to send the funds.
What Should I Do to Prepare for the Offering?
2. Submit your details and documents at any point during the 24 hours window at https://launchpad.trustswap.org/.
Where Can I Learn More About YDragon?
Who Can Participate?
Anyone not domiciled in the USA or UN sanctioned countries can participate in the YDragon token sale.
*The eligible countries list is selected by YDragon. If your country is not listed, this does not mean you are ineligible for future TrustSwap Launchpad projects.
** Launchpad dates are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. YDragon is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer, with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.