The YIELD App team has announced the details for the highly-anticipated $YLD SwapDrop in which 4.5M YLD valued at over $4,000,000 will be distributed to 5000 members of the TrustSwap community. At the current rate, this SwapDrop works out to over $800 per person. The massive growth of the YIELD App platform and YLD token since launch has made this the largest SwapDrop to date!
- Anyone who was staking SWAP tokens during the YLD token launch on Dec. 7th, 2020 at 9AM PST is eligible to claim now.
- KYC is required for each claim. Only one claim is allowed per individual.
- You can check the list of eligible wallets here and submit claims here.
- Initial claims must be submitted by March 28th, 2021 at 9PM PST.
- A second round of airdrops will be held in April and anyone holding a TrustSwap Golden Ticket NFT on March 28th, 9PM PST will be eligible to claim.
About YIELD App
The YIELD App team is a dedicated group of thought-leaders and finance professionals who are on a mission to “Put DeFi Banking In Your Pocket” with their fully insured and licensed investment platform that offers highly competitive interest rates and staking rewards.
The YIELD App platform allows retail investors to earn daily returns with a guaranteed 12% APY which can be boosted up to industry-leading 20% APY by holding YLD tokens.
The YIELD App platform uses best-in-class security and their integrated smart contracts are fully audited and rigorously tested. All funds are secured by BitGo and will be insured by the YLD Insurance Fund.
With the addition of the YIELD App banking card, the worlds of traditional finance and blockchain-based DeFi are becoming seamlessly integrated.
The YIELD Journey
The YLD token launched on the TrustSwap Launchpad in December of 2020 and quickly raised their hard cap of $1.2M. With the main net release of their YIELD.App platform, interest in YLD soared as people learned more and began to understand and experience the value of YIELD App.
In the three months since they launched, YIELD has worked hard to grow their community releasing frequent AMAs and blog posts educating people about YIELD App and the team’s perspectives on the wider crypto space. Since launching their platform, YIELD has registered over 20,000 users and opened funds offering up to 20% APY for USDC, USDT and ETH.
If you haven’t signed up yet, now is the time! Click here to sign up. It’s the easiest way to complete your KYC and claim your free YLD tokens to start earning up to 20% APY.
- As part of their agreement with the TrustSwap Launchpad, YIELD App has agreed to distribute 4.5M YLD tokens to 5000 members of the TrustSwap community amounting to 900 YLD per person.
- Anyone who was staking SWAP on the day that YIELD launched (Dec. 14th, 2020) is eligible to claim.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, the YIELD App team will need to complete KYC verification for all individuals claiming the YLD airdrop.
- Only one claim is allowed per individual.
- Anyone who participated in the YLD token offering on the TrustSwap Launchpad does not need to submit a claim. Your YLD will be automatically delivered to your wallet.
- Anyone who is signed up on the YIELD App platform must submit a claim to register their eligible ETH address but does not need to resubmit KYC documents.
- All initial claims must be submitted by March 28th, 2021 at 9PM PST.
- Please note that residents of the United States of America and citizens of any of the following jurisdictions ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE YLD TOKEN AIRDROP: Botswana, Cambodia, Comoros, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, United States of America, Yemen.
Claiming Your YLD SwapDrop
Please read the details below and carefully follow instructions to verify eligibility and claim your YLD SwapDrop:
1) First, determine if you are eligible to claim the YLD SwapDrop.
- Anyone staking SWAP in the official TrustSwap staking portal at the time of the snapshot on launch day (Dec. 7th, 2020 at 9:00 AM PST) is eligible to claim now.
- Because the YLD token offering was only available to those staking SWAP, everyone who participated in the YIELD App Launchpad is eligible.
- You can check the list here to see if your address was included.
2) If your address is on the list, the next step is to determine if you need to submit a claim and/or KYC documents.
- If you participated in the YLD token offering on Dec. 7th, 2020 and completed KYC at that time, you do not need to submit a claim. Your YLD tokens will be dropped to the wallet that was used for the token sale.
- If you have already signed up for the YIELD App platform and completed KYC there, you do need to submit a claim to register your eligible ETH address but you do not need to submit KYC documents since you are already verified. Just fill out the form here before March 28th, 2021 using the same Email address that you used to sign up for YIELD App.
- If you haven’t signed up for YIELD App yet, you can sign up now at www.YIELD.App. After you complete registration and KYC verification on the YIELD App platform, submit the claim form using the same email address and register your eligible ETH address.
- If your wallet is on the list but you did not participate in the YLD Launchpad AND you choose not to sign up for the YIELD App platform, you will need to submit your KYC documents before March 28th, to claim your YLD tokens.
- The deadline for submitting an initial claim form is March 28th, 2021 at 9PM PST.
3) Any remaining allocations that are unclaimed after March 28th will be offered to the TrustSwap community in a second round of airdrops starting in April.
- Anyone holding a Golden Ticket NFT from any TrustSwap Launchpad on March 28th at 9PM PST will be eligible to claim in the second round.
- More details regarding eligibility and participation details for round two will be announced.
For more information on YIELD App, please visit their website and join their community on Telegram. To learn more about the TrustSwap Launchpad including details of upcoming token offerings, SwapDrops, and other exciting events, check out the calendar on the TrustSwap Dashboard and be sure to join the Official TrustSwap Announcements Channel.